A few days ago, my wife and I shared our Lego art print that was meant to be a gift to my daughter for Christmas.
After she got it for me, I found out that it was actually a print of a book that had been purchased on Amazon and was available for a limited time.
So, I decided to make it for her and share it with her, since she could read the cover art online and understand the meaning of it.
The first step was to get some good quality paper, and after we had it laying around, I used my printer to cut out the shapes and fill in the gaps.
The second step was painting the paper.
This was actually not that hard, as I used some basic brushes.
The only tricky part was painting over the details, as it would take a few hours to dry, as the paper is quite dense.
The third step was making the moulding.
After I had the paper, I made the moulds, which are a plastic mould made out of a piece of cardboard.
They are very sturdy, and can be used to make many different types of sculptures.
After some research and a bit of trial and error, I got it all ready to go.
I made a few mistakes, however, and ended up with this piece: